CareDashs Analytics team is looking for self-driven interns to join our team in the Summer of 2018. In this role you will get to fully integrate a growing analytics team and experience the lifecycle of a data analytics company.
Upcoming projects for Summer 2018 interns that we're excited about:
- Researching and crafting a user targeting and acquisition strategy
- Audience testing, A/A & A/B testing
- User research and tagging
- Develop strategy for medical conditions tool implementation on the CareDash website
- Craft data mapping/cleaning/processing model that can be easily updated
- Exploring data modeling and predictive analytics
- Building machine learning models to automate marketing analytics and data engineering
Examples of past intern projects:
- Cleaning medical practice and hospital data
- Setting up google analytics reports and build user-friendly dashboards
- Contributing to engineering code projects
- Building a regional pricing model to estimate the cost and length of hospital stay of various medical procedures in different regions of the country
Internships are critical experiential learning opportunities for students, and an immense opportunity for academic, career and personal development. Knowing that, at CareDash we make a commitment to student to provide them with challenging and engaging learning opportunities during their time with us, and encourage them to have an active role in crafting their internship experience.
Please note: Master students are not currently being considered for this position.
- Youre an undergraduate student majoring in a quantitative field. (We define quantitative field very broadly, including Research Psychology, Economics, Math, Physics, Computer Science, Biology, and more)
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and strong communication skills
- Experience in statistical methods and experimental design analysis
- Experience with statistical packages and coding languages, preferably Python, SQL and/or R
- Demonstrated interest in data analysis
At CareDash, we know that experience and qualifications come in different shapes and sizes. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength. We are committed to adding new and different perspectives to our team and encourage individuals of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and gender identities to apply.