As an animation intern at Age of Learning, you will work closely with senior animators and art directors to implement AofL design direction that incorporates best practices in design and technology. You’ll support our core product team by creating motion graphics for video and interactive animation for games. Please submit your portfolio with your application.
- Composite live action video, motion graphics, and animation using Adobe After Effects
- Create motion graphics in After Effects
- Animate using Maya and/or Adobe Animate
- You must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program (four year college or university) or an accredited graduate program.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Open to U.S. citizens and those eligible to work in the U.S.
- Students must be available full-time during the 10 weeks of their program.
- Junior or senior in undergrad or in a mastery program
- Desired majors: Animation, Motion Graphics, Visual Design