As a Brand Marketing intern, you will work as part of our top notch in-house creative team to help with development and execution of multi-channel creative concepts, branding, and design strategies. This includes marketing print collateral, merchandise development and fulfillment, digital media, event planning, retail staging, and TV production.
- Interface with designers and vendors in all aspects of production
- Assist with promotional merchandise fulfillment requests, including merchandise inventory and research.
- Create and find props for TV production.
- Assist with coordination and set up corporate events.
- Style Guide editing and print inspection/QA.
- Ad hoc design projects as needed.
- You must be currently enrolled as a junior or senior in an undergraduate program (four year college or university) or an accredited graduate program.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Open to U.S. citizens and those eligible to work in the U.S.
- Students must be available full-time during the 10 weeks of their program.
- Desired majors: Marketing, Design, Liberal Arts, Finance/Accounting, Film, English.