This is atemporaryposition involving various duties that permit exposure to the student's field of study &/or provide experience that is a useful addition to the student's education & meaningful preparation for future professional employment. The Department of Aging, Information Services Division, is seeking a talented and highly organized Intern to assist its team. The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Desktop roll-outs and set-ups
- Network monitoring and research
- Room set-ups and tear downs
- Software installs as assigned
- Help Desk monitoring and resolution as assigned
- Provide back-up coverage to Infrastructure and Support Services Teams as necessary and assigned
Performs other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must currently be enrolled in a college or university and in good academic standing.
- Must be able to show proof of academic enrollment.
The rate of pay is based upon the student's academic status:
1st year $16.00
2nd year $17.00