- Headquarters: Morristown, NJ
- Size: 1 to 50 employees
- Founded: 2009
- Type: Company - Private
- Industry: Business Services
- Revenue: $1 to $5 million (USD) per year
- Competitors: Unknown
The Copywriter Assistant will work closely with the creative team and assist in executing solutions for a variety of digital marketing deliverables including social content, experiences and campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have academic focus in related Marketing fields and will be based out of the Morristown, NJ office.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Assist in content creation of social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn), longform content, digital and social media advertising, email marketing, landing pages, and presentation materials
- Monitor, respond and engage with various social channels on a scheduled basis
- Assist in researching products/services/brands/competition to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target creative content
- Assist in measurement and tracking of social property effectiveness with intention to continually improve content engagement
- Run errands such as purchasing props, supplies, food and other necessary items
- Participate in strategy of new/existing business and translating briefs into informed creative solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Passion for social media and actively participate in social channels
- Understanding of social media and content marketing
- Excellent communication, detail-oriented and follows direction well
- Interest in digital marketing
- Curious, positive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Must be at least 18 years of age and enrolled in your sophomore, junior or senior year at an accredited college or university
- Able to schedule and fulfill 10-20 weekly internship hours from ASAP through Mid-May at our Morristown NJ Office
- Immersive digital marketing agency experience
- Hourly wage & parking pass provided
- Flexible schedule & free lunch on Fridays
To apply, please email a cover letter, examples of relevant work (as a pdf or link), and résumé to us at email@example.com. Applicants may be required to put together a sample project on site as part of the interview process.
AGAIN is a social media agency in Morristown, New Jersey. Our clients include Panasonic, Pearson Embanet, The Honest Company, and Proactiv.