Work with the HOLLA Marketing Team on crafting the marketing plan for HOLLA on your campus!
- Recruit and manage a team of 3-4 Guerilla Marketing Team Members.
- Accurately and properly report and provide feedback on all activities of the Guerilla Marketing Team on a weekly basis.
- Organize and conduct street teams, street art, dorm storms, festivals, classroom/Greek announcements and other innovative and strategic marketing efforts for HOLLA.
- Creative, innovative, and outside-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to accurately and continuously meet deadlines.
- Friendly, confident, and approachable attitude.
- Experience with social networking, guerilla marketing tactics, and event planning.
- High familiarity with all social media, viral content and what gets people talking, and overall technology usage within experiential marketing and benefits as a result is a plus.
- Access to a car and strong knowledge of your campus layout.
- Ability to get stealthy - you’re a Guerilla Marketing Captain!
- Must have good judgement but also be willing to do what is new and different to get the word about HOLLA out there.