For more than 20 years, AlloSource’s allografts have been the biologic solutions our surgeon customers use to deliver better care to their patients. As one of the largest and most respected nonprofit tissue banks in the United States, AlloSource develops, processes and distributes over 200 types of life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for use in a variety of medical procedures. Our commitment to honoring the gift of tissue donation motivates us to develop innovative allografts and lead the way in cellular and tissue therapies.
AlloSource is looking for a summer intern for our Customer Service Department. The internship program is designed to give students the opportunity to obtain hands-on experience and to link classroom studies or work related knowledge in our work environment. Students will learn about the industry/profession, develop skills, make connections, and enhance their resume.
*Students must be currently enrolled in college must meet the Internship specific requirements.
Project work will include:
- Handle daily filing of completed sales order document
- Support the CS team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Back up support for basic order entry
- Assist with Data entry
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Minimum 1 year of college obtaining a Bachelor’s degree
- Customer service experience or admin experience
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Outlook
**The Intern position will be 20-25 hour/week and will run approximately from June 4th – August 10th