- Create and implement ad-hoc reports as requested by writing SQL queries and manipulating data in Excel or by using our Business Intelligence tool Phocas to create dashboards, reports, and alerts.
- Assist with marketing promotions by creating reports to track the promo, analyze the success of the promo and calculate the ROI of the promo.
- Create tables, views and stored procedures in SQL Databases. Along with performing basic maintenance on our SQL Databases to maintain existing tables, views and stored procedures.
- Respond to support requests submitted to the Business Intelligence team, by letting Crescent Electric employees know the status of their request and also collecting information needed to help complete the request
- An openness to learning to write SQL code. Candidates will be taught how to write queries to databases. Prior experience with SQL will be considered a strong plus, but is not required. Candidates will be qualified as long as they have had a small exposure to programming in any language.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills will be required, specifically advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with pivot tables or the VLOOKUP function will be a strong plus, but are not required.
- A basic business background and familiarity with business terminology and metrics. Ideal candidate will have an interest in learning about the electrical distribution industry and about how business-to-business sales work.
- Experience working with or learning about databases is preferred, but not required.
- Must have ability to work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines.
- Must possess interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self-starter, be detail oriented, and have the ability to communicate (verbal and written).
- Must be of sophomore or higher level standing in college/university. Junior or Senior preferred, sophomores should still apply.
Competitive Benefit Package:
This is a part-time position, therefore is not eligible for benefits.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen.EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1ijPb32 to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.