SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Make your mark on the front lines of high tech! C Spire is seeking elite and talented rising College Junior, Senior, or Graduate Students with a desire to work in the fast paced world of Technology. If you are ready to jump into the day to day life of a C Spire employee, this is an exciting opportunity for you!
- Responsible for providing support to designated department.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Perform and complete assignments given by Manager in assigned department.
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Communicate in written and oral formats both inter-departmentally and intra-departmentally.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Interact with other interns in the summer internship program.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university, as a junior, senior or graduate student (in good standing.) Must be pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. Must have successfully completed at least 12 credit hours in computer technology, engineering or math related course work. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Must have housing in metro Jackson MS area. Must be at least 18 years of age.