Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
- Test plans, analyzed data, and summary reports
- Internship summary presentation
- Ability and desire to work for a 14 week period from May to August 2018
- Prior design and laboratory experience in one of the following technology areas: bio-instrumentation, systems integration, and prototype design/fabrication
- Experience with prototyping and testing components or sub-systems
- Ability to innovate and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to perform and design experiments and write summary test reports