This position will report to the Director of Engineering and be responsible for creating pre-sale and post-sale drawings of manufacturing plants that will include placement of our equipment. The engineering internship will be available full time this summer with the strong possibility of continuing part-time work while the intern is attending school.
- Currently enrolled in an associate or bachelor's degree engineering program.
- Must be a self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Will operate with minimal direction from manager.
- Proficient with SolidWorks and/or Inventor.
- Knowledge of Revit software is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HVAC/ Air Filtration is a plus.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Knowledge of mechanical/manufacturing drafting and design.