- Headquarters: Seoul, South Korea
- Size: Unknown
- Founded: Unknown
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Industry: Business Services
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable per year
- Competitors: Unknown
The Samsung Internship program is designed to introduce college students to full-time roles within the semiconductor industry. During this assignment, you will have a chance to utilize your theoretical knowledge while gaining a general understanding of the logic chip process.
During your internship expect to learn Samsung culture, complete a department specific project, and learn from top executives. Each project has real business impact and measurements for success. Interns will have the ongoing support of an advisor for the duration of their summer internship to provide structured feedback along with valuable career planning. You will receive a mid-term and final performance evaluation so you can set goals and chart your progress.
SAS’ high volume manufacturing operations run 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year! Our engineers support initiatives targeting increased production capacity, improved process capability, higher product quality, and lower production costs.
Samsung is the largest chipmaker in the world! With over 2700 employees and $16 billion invested in the Austin, TX campus, SAS is an integral component of Samsung’s chip production.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Pursing Bachelors of Science or Masters of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, or Computer Science
- Cumulative GPA Minimum: 3.0
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Willing to relocate to Austin, Texas
- Available for full time hours June 2018– August 2018 (Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm)