Location: Broadview Heights, OH
Job Type: Permanent
Reference Code: 9774
Requirements: Entry Level Programmer
Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT in the Cleveland, Columbus, and Raleigh markets.
Please note this is a direct hire position. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
About the Entry Level Programmer:
Location: Cleveland OH
Salary: Up to 55K
A little information on my client:
- Well established, global company without the "cog in the wheel" feeling.
- Client highly respects your times outside of work, and understands that there are important things going on outside the workplace, and highly emphasizes a healthy work/life balance
- Industry leading benefits package.
- Highly challenging and stimulating projects that are released on a global scale.
- A management style that recognizes, appreciates and believes their employees are their competitive advantage
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Programmer:
- Development using Java as well as middleware technology
- Variety of programming tasks in new and existing systems and applications
Requirements of the Entry Level Programmer:
- Must have 4 year degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Co-Op or intership experience is preferred but not necessary
- Exposure to Java through coursework or internship
Please send your resume to: