For more than 20 years, AlloSource’s allografts have been the biologic solutions our surgeon customers use to deliver better care to their patients. As one of the largest and most respected nonprofit tissue banks in the United States, AlloSource develops, processes and distributes over 200 types of life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for use in a variety of medical procedures. Our commitment to honoring the gift of tissue donation motivates us to develop innovative allografts and lead the way in cellular and tissue therapies.
AlloSource is looking for a summer intern for our Supply Chain Department. The internship program is designed to give students the opportunity to obtain hands-on experience and to link classroom studies or work related knowledge in our work environment. Students will learn about the industry/profession, develop skills, make connections, and enhance their resume.
*Students must be currently enrolled in college must meet the Internship specific requirements.
Project work will include:
- Perform data mining of supply usage information
- Analysis of Supply usage information to identify trends and set recommended order quantities and time frames
- Perform date entry of material and supply usage in the ERP system using analysis based decisions
- Minimum 2 years of college obtaining a degree in Business Administration, Statistical Analysis, Information Systems or Supply Chain Management
- SQL Skills required for data mining
- Exposure to data analysis techniques
- Position is mostly office/computer based
- Some standing may be required if physical research in the warehouse or production environment is necessary to complete the job.
**The Intern position will be 40 hr/week and will run approximately from June 4th – August 10th.