- Experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Flexibility to work multiple projects and detail oriented
- Strong Microsoft EXCEL and Access skills
- Previous internship experience in a related field
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA
REQUIRED EDUCATION (INCLUDING MAJOR):
- Candidate must be in/entering their junior or senior year (60+ credit hours) and actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related field.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
The Global Business Services (GBS) Operations Estimating and Pricing team is seeking a Finance Summer Intern. This position will assist in the pricing of cost proposals and in compliance reviews to assure the proposals adhere to Raytheon internal policies and government laws and regulations. It would also be expected that this position will assist in a project focused on creating cost savings by improving processes and efficiencies.
An internship with the E&P team will give the intern a comprehensive view of the front end of the business and how projects are priced in a manufacturing arena. The intern will also be working with Integrated Supply Chain in the development of these proposals.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES ACCESS TO SYSTEMS/TOOLS THAT ARE RESTRICTED TO INDIVIDUALS WHO POSSESS US CITIZENSHIP.