Our Finance Department consists of Finance, Treasury Operations, Revenue Cycle Operations, Supply Chain and Cash Management. This internship will work in several different areas with the Finance Department: Data mining and analysis, cash reconciliation, revenue cycle projects, benchmarking, process design & improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help to define and develop financial analytics reports for Supply Chain, Revenue Cycle, and Cash Management.
- Design and develop a Finance Onboarding Process for new providers coming into the Revere Health system.
- Create and implement a financial benchmarking tool for payment posting.
- Assist with cash reconciliation, fixed assets and other financial projects.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or masters program in finance, analytics or related field.
- Strong financial and mathematical skills
- Overall analytical aptitude and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills and comfort working simultaneously on a broad range of projects
- Capable of supporting peak demands for time on special projects
- Advanced skills and expertise in computer and analytical programs
- Knowledge of LEAN methodologies and SQL scripting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidence while ensuring accuracy of work materials
Internship/ Part time job