Since its beginning over 47 years ago, CARDONE has grown from six employees into the largest privately-held automotive parts remanufacturer in the world. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, CARDONE now employs over 6,000 employees with additional facilities in California, Texas, Mexico and Canada.
CARDONE has an open Internship opportunity in our Finance department!
Projects Student will take part in:
- Account reconciliation using Excel
- Pulling and providing shipping proof of delivery
- Assist with monthly A/R reporting
- Pulling invoice and credit memo copies for customers
Learning Areas for the Student:
Deeper understanding of customer profitability, accrued expenses such as bad debt and sales incentive and cash flow.
- College Student
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word are a strong need in this Internship)
- Proof Reading Skills
- Operating photocopying machine, Filing, Scanning
- Following directions and instructions
- Project Management