We are a growing design firm in the far Northwest Chicago suburbs looking for an individual that is the perfect blend of a digital enthusiast and a graphic design expert. Our client list is diverse and therefore so are the design projects. You'll have the opportunity to design for tech, medical and retail companies; while also having an integral role in our company brand. A smaller boutique design firm provides opportunities for more hands-on design experience than larger agencies. If you want the chance to finally showcase your design talents, Krol Designs Marketing Group will be a company you'll love.
This is an onsite 12-week internship; only local candidates should apply.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Gain hands-on design experience.
- Assist in building responsive websites, landing pages, and email templates using HTML, CSS, WordPress, etc.
- Design digital assets for a diverse client-base, including banner ads, GIFs, animations, social media ads, etc.
- Assist in the design/development of our company website, social media presence, digital assets and promotional materials.
- Illustrate one-of-a-kind illustrations for icons, logos and our Branded Swag Shop promotional division.
- Expand design experience with tradeshow displays, 3D environments, packaging and retail design.
Requirements and Skills:
- Current or recent college graduate pursuing a career in graphic and/or web design.
- An inspiring portfolio (print and online) that demonstrates a range of strong layout design, typography and digital media/website design.
- Excellent graphic design abilities using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, most importantly with PowerPoint.
- Video editing and motion graphics ability a plus.
- Willingness to learn.
- Candidates must submit an online portfolio to be considered