As a company, when we provide solutions and innovative answers to complex problems and processes we actively enable and empower our government to work for all citizens. If, as a company, we are successful in providing business services that empower better government then our corporate value will continue to grow and our team partners will share in our success.
Infina is an SBA recognized woman-owned, small business.
* Our ideal candidate has at least five years professional experience; strong technical skills; experience using CS4, (Illustrator, PhotoShop, inDesign, etc…) Flash and ability to art direct as needed and edit graphics.
* A key function of this position is to offer ideas and participate in the development of ideas for info-graphics and other design elements.
* Graphics artist is part of a team, assisting with research and other content development functions.
* Ability to have a thorough understanding of the current rich media options and to stay up-to-date on developing technology
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
* Able to perform multiple concurrent jobs
* Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Illustration, Media Studies or equivalent
* A Bachelor of Arts/ Science degree and 5 years of related experience, or an Associate of Arts/ Applied Science and 10 years of related experience or 15 years of related experience is required.
* Must present a design portfolio and explain design limitations, concepts and customer requirements