Position encompasses First line of support for local and remote team members, software installation, hardware setup and/or configuration. We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills and a strong technical background. Our ideal candidate is a technician with a “can do” attitude who thinks outside of the box, someone who will go out of their way to find solutions to problems, who is a team player and collaborator.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Description and Responsibilities
- Document incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system.
- Installation, configuration and support of the hardware and software supported in the environment.
- Provide technical support for local team member as well as phone and remote troubleshooting support for remote users across the US and International Call Centers.
- Identifying problems in the environment and driving them to solution.
- Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, Security and wireless devices.
- Key Knowledge areas are Latest Microsoft Operating System (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10) and Microsoft Office for windows (2013, 2016, office 365 products), Active Directory, Citrix XenApp Acronis Imaging system, Cisco Access point.
- Work occasional weekends to perform user support, scheduled maintenance and system upgrades
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and appropriate use of all Team Member, patient, and prospective patient information, as well as all company financial, employment, marketing, and management information resources.
- Strive to increase efficiency and performance, seek to further career opportunities and growth
Internship/ Part time job