The Talent Acquisition Intern is responsible for delivering value by providing support for the North America Talent Team. The intern will learn and support the lifecyle of talent acquisition: sourcing, approval to post-and-hire forms, review candidate applications, schedule interviews and provide offer letters.
- Qualified candidates will be enrolled in a relevant Bachelor's program, or graduate program, with Junior level completed by June 2018. Preferred majors: Communications, Business, Organizational Development
- Fundamental Human Resources knowledge of hiring practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills to relate to all levels within the Company
- Proven discretion with social media accounts and identity
- Intermediate Excel proficiency to build recruitment metrics, such as time-to-fill and cost savings
- Intermediate PowerPoint knowledge to create presentations for recruitment
- Ability to keep confidentiality with employment transactions.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment.
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation.
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our internship, our team will reach out.
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: HR, Part Time, Seasonal, Recruiting, Intern, Human Resources, Retail, Entry Level