This position will support the human resources activities and will work closely with the HR team members. The key areas of responsibility will entail analyzing HR processes and recommending improvements or efficiencies, developing an understanding of compensation & benefits, and assist with recruitment/onboarding activities.
• Assist with the recruitment/onboarding process (scheduling interviews, coordinating interview materials, assisting with onboarding process and improvements)
- Assist with communication team efforts (writing articles, coordinating material for website, etc.)
- Update/recommend policy improvements
- Coordinate intern program events
• In the process of actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field (Business, Management, Psychology).
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Clear written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Mircrosoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Internship/ Part time job