We are currently seeking an individual to join the Human Resources Operations Team for the fall semester (beginning Sept 2017). This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in gaining experience in a fast-paced health care HR department. As the largest employer in the city of Boston, the incumbent will gain hands-on experience in HR operations.
This internship will provide the opportunity to learn and assist with the following:
- On boarding New Hires
- Verifying licensure required for roles
- Completing I-9's
- Assisting with New Hire Orientation
- Data audits and compliance activities
The successful candidate will have:
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Proven customer service skills
· Team-focused attitude
· Pro-active willingness to seek out learning opportunities
· High energy and strong follow through
· Dependability, confidentiality
· Interest in Human Resources field preferred
Students must be currently enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program using the internship towards credits for that program.
The internship position requires weekday availability of at least 12 hours per week, with flexible scheduling between the hours of 8AM-4PM.
- This is an unpaid internship.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Partner's Healthcare is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.