The HR Summer intern will work closely with the Director of HR and multiple functional managers to improve the human resources function. The intern will focus on projects related to data analysis, documentation, training and development, corporate culture and much more.
- Student currentlypursuing 4 year degree in Human Resources or related area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Specifically, strong with Excel and data analysis and documentation
- Strong professional writing and communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn