BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Industry Specialty Services Intern partners with more experienced Industry Specialty Services professionals on client projects to perform financial analysis, regulatory research, and interpretation.
- Currently enrolled in either a Bachelors or advanced degree program in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field required
- Past leadership experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically business / report writing
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- US citizenship required