SiriusXM interns don't just make coffee, they're on-air, on projects and making valuable contributions to SiriusXM. Join our internship program and learn about the radio world and get hands-on experience in your field of study.
The intern within the Billing Operations department will be supporting the day-to-day operations of SiriusXM lockbox and print operations. This individual will assist with analyzing data associated with billing operations and identifying potential issues which will require cross functional team work in order to resolve.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or MBA in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be enrolled as a student in a U.S. based college, university or trade school at the time of applying and interning.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to develop relationships across various functions and departments and at all levels.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day billing operations which includes: Lockbox, Invoice and Refund processes.
- Establish an understanding of billing operations metrics; and participate in creating analyses and related reports.
- Reconcile operational metrics and vendor statements and inform management of any discrepancies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.