Northrop Grumman is seeking a student pursuing a business or related degree for an internship opportunity. This position will be located at our Technology Services sector in McLean, VA
An internship or co-op at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you’ll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you’ll gain something even more
valuable: pride in what you’ve done. Join us and discover all you can achieve.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full-spectrum of support.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Citizen Services Solutions Operating Unit. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve all aspects of the business.
This role may perform a variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Compiles, reviews and analyzes data.
- Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence
- May design processes to enhance work flow.
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.