We are a values-driven organization, providing family oriented mental health care for children and families in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity.
This position will support Children's Crisis Stabilization team. Clinicians work flexible schedules in the home and community setting of the youth and families. This unique way of working allows clinicians the opportunity to offer a high level of collaboration, coordination and intensive behavior health services while allowing room for creativity and needs driven work. Emphasis is on achieving incredible outcomes with children, youth and families by actively partnering with them along with their natural and community services and supports to achieve long term safety and stability in our neighborhoods and communities.
- Enrollment in a graduate program with emphasis in social services.
- Approved Intership by school attended.
- A BA/BS degree in social work, psychology, behavioral sciences or related field.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and automobile insurance
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
Starting wage is $23.73 with additional compensation available based on availability and productivity.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special accommodations to apply or interview for this position