At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world. We are the test solutions partner to engineers, scientists and service providers worldwide in every phase of the electronic product lifecycle – from research to manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Keysight’s FY16 revenue was $2.9B, we have 10,300 employees worldwide, we serve customers in more than 100 countries, and our corporate headquarters is in Santa Rosa. We are looking to hire the best people in engineering, research, field sales, marketing, finance, and business management to redefine technology.
Finance Intership Program
Our 10-week internship program runs in the late May to early August timeframe and provides students with short-term positions that enable them to gain valuable real-world experience by taking on projects within various Finance & Accounting teams at the Santa Rosa site. Examples of recent intern projects include:
- Assessing and comparing the financial performance of a software division relative to major competitors
- Participating in a Treasury project in preparing a ratings agency presentation package.
- Participating in the assessment of key business processes and controls at Keysight operations in the U.S. and Europe
The projects for next summer will offer the intern an opportunity to work in such areas as Business Finance, Internal Audit, External Reporting, Investor Relations, Treasury and Tax.
Applicants must be from an accredited MBA program on track to graduate in 2018.
Applicants must list completed accounting and finance classes on their resume.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts (e.g. NPV, IRR)
- Strong Excel modeling and database skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to drive for results
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver effective verbal and written presentations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.