For more than 25 years, SanDisk has been expanding the possibilities of data storage—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's largest data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From handheld devices to hyper-scale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
SanDisk is seeking a talented graduate intern to join the global Software Tools org.. In this role, the intern will be a contributor to the development of engineering tools and services that automate the Firmware Validation workflow, with a particular focus on data collation, analysis, and reporting. She/he will be responsible for researching, architecting, design, prototype and developing Windows desktop tools, WEB tools, and databases used by engineering during product development.
SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits, which include access to SanDisk’s onsite fitness center, (Pro-rated) Holiday Pay, employee activities, celebrations and events. SanDisk is an equal opportunity employer.
• Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student, in good standing, working towards BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Objected Oriented Design & Implementation
• Experience designing engineering tools that coherently integrate into frameworks that provide a consistent use model
• Software system design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid troubleshooting skills
Additional Desired Qualifications/Technical Skills:
- Work experience as a software programmer
- Projects in data structures, operating systems, cloud computing, big data, in-memory computing and Software Defined Storage
The ideal individual must: have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving and dynamic environment; be self-motivated and self-directed; have demonstrated ability to work well with people; a proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team; ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; have strong written and verbal communication skills.
SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. SanDisk provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.