Student Intern Job Summary.
A student intern will work under the supervision of a field instructor who meets the educational and work related qualifications required by Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage and Lighting. A student intern will be provided with her/his own working space with all supplies and equipment needed to complete specified job functions, including access to electronic communications. A student intern is expected to follow the guidelines Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage and Lighting employee handbook and guideline outlines, and is expected to participate in an orientation session facilitated by one of the Service Technicians Managers. Specific tasks will be defined by the student and assigned field instructor, with direction provided by their universities educational expectations and learning objectives.
Student Intern Job Qualifications
- Experience and Knowledge.
- Interest in Irrigation and Drainage layouts.
- Experience working or volunteering repairing Sprinkler, Drainage or Lighting.
- Interest in working outdoors in the field.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Previous field experience.
The student intern position is either based out of Southlake or Dallas. However, numerous tasks will require traveling off-site to other locations in the county to perform service to properties.