FedWriters assists contractors in producing clear, compelling, and compliant documentation to respond to government solicitations, developing proposals and other responses that help our clients win business with the federal government. Our interns are fully involved in the FedWriters team. Our interns spend most of their time researching and assisting in writing responses to government solicitations, and performing copy proofing of documentation produced by FedWriters. Interns have the opportunity to acquire experience in the fiercely competitive contracting market within the nations capital, and gain exposure to high-profile contracting companies.
We are looking for interns with exceptional writing and editing skills, sharp analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and factual accuracy, and familiarity with the suite of Microsoft Office tools and internet research.
- Assisting in researching and developing responses to government solicitations
- Handling correspondence with FedWriters clients
- General office duties
- Current college students will be given first priority in the hiring process
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- Comfortable with receiving editorial feedback and adhering to deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Experience in researching and writing with minimal supervision
- Ready and excited to learn