Our interns will have the unique opportunity to work closely with Gympass global and US leadership and participate in various growth programs as we expand into the United States. The ideal candidate will be a growth hacker, leader, ambitious and humble, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. This person will play a pivotal role in our United States growth, and exposure to numerous business verticals such as, sales, product, finance, recruiting, clients and members, in a fast-paced organization that will allow you to learn and grow.
ONLY RESUMES WITH COVER LETTERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
What will you get from a summer internship opportunity with us?
- A front seat view of life at a dynamic and growing tech company
- Meaningful work experience and the opportunity to work alongside your team members on actual projects for clients
- Opportunities to meet/network with industry professionals
- The chance to work as a team with the other interns
- A competitive hourly wage
What do you need to bring to the internship opportunity?
- Enthusiasm and demonstrated interest in learning about Gympass, our unique business model, and our partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Availability and willingness to work full time onsite for 10 weeks this summer (June 4 - August 10, 2018) or part time throughout the school year
- Humble attitude, an open mind, and willingness to learn and contribute.
We anticipate opportunities for interns in the following areas:
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Enablement
- Sales Operations
- Project Management
- Human Resources
(Projects will vary and be related to specific needs at the time of the internship)
Who is qualified to apply?
- Students must be enrolled in a fulltime undergraduate program at an accredited college or university and be legally authorized to work in the US
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, forward-thinking individual who is also a creative and innovative thinker
- Candidates should be self-sufficient, but also enjoy working as part of a team, be detail oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task
- All majors will be considered with preference to those with cumulative GPA’s above 3.0 and related majors and a demonstrated interest and knowledge of the healthcare advertising business
- Exposure to both US and Global Gympass leadership
- Heavily subsidized Gympass! Get access to any fitness experience, anywhere in the world, for the price of a lunch.
- Paid Internship
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!