The Human Resources Intern will partner with members of the Americas Human Resources Team on special projects and day-to-day Human Resources tasks. This is a great opportunity for current Human Resources students who are interested in gaining exposure to multiple areas of HR. This can be a part- or full-time internship during the school year for 4-6 months.
- Current undergraduate / graduate student pursuing a degree with a focus in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field.
- Familiarity with Human Resources policies and practices.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in the handling of confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with others, especially employees and potential candidates.
Effective team player with a willingness to pitch-in and contribute where needed.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently, as well as take direction when needed.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work with HR Partners on special projects including the digitization of personnel files, immigration, social media, employee surveys, and updating HR materials for the company intranet.
- Work with Professional Development and Training on onboarding initiatives and preparation for orientation sessions.
- Work with Benefits to conduct benefits research and support implementation of wellness initiatives.
- Work with Talent Acquisition on recruitment efforts (sourcing, screening, ATS, outreach, branding).