- Support the project team with subcontractor and supplier coordination.
- Help prepare submittals, meeting minutes, change orders, bid proposals, RFIs, etc…
- Work with project team to assist with project layout, construction drawing, document control and progress reporting.
- May be tasked with using computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Assist project team with additional needs as required.
- Previous industry internship/work experience a plus.
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and reliable.
- Interest and passion for building and the industry.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Internship/ Part time job