Wedgewood is reviewing candidates for our 2018 Paid Internship Program! Are you well rounded, hardworking, and a great communicator? In this internship you can audition your talents for a potential full-time job after college while gaining real world experience surrounded by successful professionals in a fun environment. Our program is held at Wedgewood Corporate Headquarters in a state of the art office space in Redondo Beach, California.
- To be currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited College/University
- Must have completed your Junior year, entering into your Senior year (“rising Senior”)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States without a visa or sponsorship
You’ll love this internship if you are:
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Adaptable and Flexible
- All about Teamwork
- Not afraid to speak up and share ideas
- Duration: 8-10 weeks, beginning in mid-June to mid-August (variable)
- Location: Wedgewood Corporate Headquarters: 2015 Manhattan Beach Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90278
- Time: 9 am - 5pm, Monday – Friday (variable)
- Direct exposure to high profile, successful entrepreneurs
- Insight into the real estate industry and Wedgewood’s multiple lines of business including:
- Acquisition & Rehab
- Real Estate Brokerage: Asset Sales
- Asset Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Private Money Lending
- Audition for a real career opportunity after graduation
- We hired 40% of our interns from our 2017 program, will you be next?
If you are hired as a full-time employee after your internship, you will enjoy the subsequent benefits and perks. Wedgewood offers a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision, as well as the following:
- Company Sponsored Outings: Past events have included sporting events, happy hours, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
- In-house Investment Programs: Participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs. We also offer home ownership & loan programs.
- Contribute to Your Community: Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, Wedgewood provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.