Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate citizenship, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim.
Maxim is current seeking an Intern to support a specified department in administrative and clerical matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs operational and administrative functions as assigned
- Compiles information from various sources; updates spreadsheets and correspondence
- Provides project support to team as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in (applicable major)
- Utilizes applicable education, training and experience to complete assignments
- Possess quick and accurate Alpha/numeric data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Web-enabled applications
- Exhibit excellent work ethic and commitment to job responsibilities
- Must be a self-starter, with ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Present a positive image that reflects well on the organization
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
To learn more about Maxim Healthcare Services, please visit our website www.maximhealthcare.com and APPLY ONLINE at www.joinmaxim.com.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, "disabled Veterans", or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members