- Applications: November 27, 2017 - February 9, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
- Interviews: February 2018 through March 2018, on a rolling basis
- Internship: 10-12 weeks starting in late-May/June 2018
- All Internships are paid (summer housing provided)
Quantum Health is transforming the health care industry by utilizing innovative techniques to drive results, decrease our customers' costs, and increase our reputation for success. Our ability to slash employer healthcare costs like no one else; eliminating the competition, has made us a Columbus Business First 'Best Place to Work' for the past 10 years. Come join us as an IT, Infrastructure Engineering Intern as we revolutionize health care.
The Quantum Health Summer Internship Program is an intensive 10-12 week opportunity (designed for rising seniors (2019 grads) and graduate students) that provides work within a fast-paced and challenging environment. Interns contribute to meaningful projects, interacting and working side by side with Quantum Health professionals. As an intern at Quantum Health, you will have the opportunity to interact with other interns, be exposed to Quantum Health's business operations and build a relationship with your 1:1 mentor.
Though the departments the interns work in vary, the staples of the Summer Intern Program experience are consistent for all:
Speaker Series: interns meet and learn from leaders across the company for a macro-level view of how specific departments contribute to the overall mission of Quantum Health.
Networking & Fun: most employees describe Quantum as a fun and exciting culture, and we practice what we preach! We show interns a great time on and off site which is a big part of our culture.
End of Summer Presentations: all interns complete their summer experience by presenting to department and company leaders to showcase the work they did, the impact they made, and to share recommendations for the future.
Roles and Tasks:
- Develop relationships with other teams within IT and throughout the company
- Enhance your understanding of how IT Infrastructure enables the business to operate
- Participate in daily IT Infrastructure activities
- Make a long-lasting contribution to the team and Quantum
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enrolled and working towards an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related major with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
- Have authorization to work in the United States
- Be able to complete a 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2018
- Self-motivated and result oriented with a passion for technology
- The ability to explain technology to others in a way the listener can understand
- Experience with computer hardware, Microsoft Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Working toward or completion of CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Curiosity to proactively learn new technologies and apply these capabilities to solve different business problems
Join Quantum's culture where we reward hard work and having fun! Benefits include:
- Earn college credit (if needed)
- On-site amenities include fitness facility, ping-pong tables, serenity rooms
- We offer a casual dress environment
- Free beverages, snacks and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn