The Infrastructure team handles the systems, network, security and risk side of the IT equation at Grocery Outlet. This is an entry-level role where you will provide level 1 support for the systems used in our corporate office, warehouses and by remote employees. You need strong customer service skills, a natural aptitude for technology and a positive attitude.
What you will do:
- Follow documented procedures to setup user accounts and image new hardware
- Troubleshoot user accounts, software and hardware (Windows, Mac and mobile devices) issues
- Triage internal customer help desk requests via email, ticketing system, phone and face-to-face interaction
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- Strong ethics, integrity and positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Interest in learning about the business and being a part of a collaborative IT team that contributes to the success of the organization
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications 2007 through Office 365
- General knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps
- Must be able to work independently, stay organized and prioritize throughout the day.