Consider a Career at MTM
From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
2018 Summer Internship Program – IT Internship
MTM, Inc. is a healthcare services and transportation management company whose mission is to develop innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources. MTM is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities. MTM is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
MTM is excited to offer a competitive 12-week paid Internship Program where you’ll work on meaningful projects and get hands-on experience solving business needs. You’ll have the opportunity to make new connections and the business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Summer Interns work 40 hours per week
Summer Internship runs May - August
As an IT Intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your professional skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives. You will also participate in additional skill building activities such as lectures, department meetings, and extracurricular activities.
This Internship opportunity will be based in Saint Louis, MO
- Assist the IT Department on documenting technical workflows, systems and applications
- Interview and interact with technical experts and business analysts
- Document various systems and applications via Visio Diagrams, PowerPoint, and written descriptions that will become a permanent part of the Medical Transportation Management (MTM) Architecture library
- Maintain a good understanding of all Medical Transportation Management (MTM) product lines, both existing and in the development stage
- Develop a working relationship with each internal department of MTM that fosters collaboration and mutual respect across all departments
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior enrolled full-time in a Bachelor's program for the Summer or Fall of 2018. Can also be currently enrolled in a Master's program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above required
- Previous Internship, Co-Op or relevant work experience preferred
- Involvement in extracurricular activities is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to commit to a 12 week internship for Summer 2018
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week in Summer 2018
Competency Based Qualifications
- Leadership skills and ability to drive change
- Innovative thinking & thoughtful risk-taking
- Demonstrate a desire to form partnerships across the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of dependability
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated work ethic, goal-oriented, and past history of academic success
- Competitive pay
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Professional development
- Networking & team building
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.