IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information.
IREX seeks an intern with a background in international education and an interest in the region of South Asia forits Leadership Practice to support youth leadership development programs.The intern will work closely with program teams to provide general administrative support and additional program support as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Compile and track a wide range of information and data maintaining accuracy and completeness.
* Provide administrative and logistical support to the program in preparation for, and during, orientations, arrivals, and program events.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required, but pursuing Master’s degree preferred.
* Experience with and interest in international education, particularly in the region of South Asia preferred.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to remain flexible while adhering to strict deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Excellent computer skills: Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Salesforce experience preferred).
* Urdu language proficiency preferred.