- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Size: 501 to 1000 employees
- Founded: 1967
- Type: Company - Private
- Industry: Information Technology
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD) per year
- Competitors: Google, SAP, Accenture
Mediaocean is the leading software platform provider for the marketing world. Its open traditional and digital media platforms empower businesses and professionals across the global marketing ecosystem with intelligent automation, efficiency, and flexibility in their workflow – from planning and buying, to analyzing and optimizing, to invoicing and payments. With over 80,000 advertising professionals conducting 7 million transactions daily across all media channels and managing $100 billion annually through its platforms, Mediaocean drives the marketing universe forward. Mediaocean is headquartered in New York with six offices worldwide. Learn more at www.Mediaocean.com.
Mission: To build open, intuitive, universal enterprise software solutions for the global advertising community. Our vision is to use the power of technology to unleash the full potential of global marketing.
MEDIAOCEAN IS THE LEADING SOFTWARE PLATFORM FOR THE ADVERTISING WORLD.
Our traditional and digital media platforms enable agencies and brands to manage and coordinate the entire advertising workflow, globally—from planning and buying, to analyzing and optimizing, to invoicing and payments.
Lumina is Mediaocean’s global, cross-media planning and analytics platform. Lumina enables marketers to plan, measure, and optimize through an end-to-end system. With convergence driving the need for continuous planning and optimization, Lumina bridges each step of the media planning process, additionally integrating media buying systems and data, to achieve a connected work?ow across all channels.
Advertising. Powered by Mediaocean.
What You Will Do:
Mediaocean is looking for an intern that is passionate about the advertising industry and desires to learn all of its functions. The Lumina intern will rotate focus between our business and product teams. This role will allow you to gain experience working with our Fortune 500 companies, such as Nike, Burberry, Microsoft, and other clients. This internship will provide a fantastic learning opportunity for students to discover what area they are most interested in within the advertising software industry.
This position will involve:
- Shadow employees across Mediaocean’s departments, including Product and Account Management
- Attend and help organize client status calls
- Perform Business and Product Solutions Consultant functions, including: capturing client requirements, internal communications within other Mediaocean departments, maintaining project plans, and supporting clients
- Utilize software (JIRA, MS office) to train customers, prepare reports, and capture requirements
- Analyze customer base to assess customer demands and create specifications for product enhancements and new features
- Generate product marketing materials for new feature releases
- Communicate regularly with clients, sending status reports and maintaining client relationships
- Administer training regarding user and data management and end-user sessions, teaching users how to enter plans, run reports, and other functions
- Other tasks as needed within departments
Skills & Requirements
- Working toward an Business, Engineering, Advertising, Marketing, or similar degree
- Strong writing skills
- Process-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Interest in software/IT functions
- Proficient in MS office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills