- Headquarters: Beijing, China
- Size: 1 to 50 employees
- Founded: 2015
- Type: Company - Private
- Industry: Business Services
- Revenue: Less than $1 million (USD) per year
- Competitors: Indeed, Zhaopin, Monster Inc
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills.Majoring or work experience in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism are a plus.
Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns with fluent English, proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
Design skills are a plus.
Your daily duties and responsibilities shall consist of, but not limited to the following:
Monitor all forms of media.
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events.
- Write press releases, blog articles and other PR copies.
- Assist with composing publicity material, promotional flyers and brochures.
- Develop social media network, including Twitter, Facebook, Wechat, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.
- Create or update databases.
- Assist with the creation, editing and promotion of multimedia content.
This listing is for a position with LaowaiCareer.