- Headquarters: Watsonville, CA
- Size: 1001 to 5000 employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Industry: Agriculture & Forestry
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD) per year
- Competitors:Dole Food, Naturipe Farms, California Giant
About the Opportunity Join the Brand Marketing team who focuses on creating brand value and building influence with consumers. The Marketing Intern will support the department to deliver a positive brand experience thru a variety of consumer touch points. The Marketing intern will support the team to deliver on key functional areas of responsibility that include:
- Brand Development and Global Architecture
- Digital Marketing: Web, Social and Loyalty communities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Marketing: PR, Content Creation, Partnerships
- Channel Marketing: Optimization of customer and in-store activation
- Consumer Relations & Events
- Assist in the execution of national and regional consumer brand campaigns.
- Support digital marketing team in developing content and tracking digital performance.
- Upload and organization of brand assets on the digital asset management platform.
- Support in the planning and execution of consumer, customer and marketing events.
- Collaborate with creative agencies to develop brand assets and marketing collateral.
- Collect and synthesize online research for program briefs and strategy development.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Major in Business Administration or Agribusiness with a concentration in marketing or sales.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates an understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Ability to utilize technologies to streamline work processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and thorough attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, work independently and to maintain strong working relationships through collaborative team effort.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Eager and open to learn!