Note: This is an intern position. You must be a rising college junior or senior with a 3.0 GPA.
Intern will develop specific deliverables such as MultiSpeak® “go-to” marketing strategy, Distribution-Optimization online learning multimedia concept and MultiSpeak® use case studies.
MultiSpeak® is the worldwide leading software interoperability standard and solutions for electric utilities enabling data sharing between independent systems in a seamless, cost effective and standardized way by simplifying software integration and minimizing expenses for custom interface solutions. MultiSpeak® is an enabler of Smart Grid and Cyber Security.
Purpose and Mission
- Assist the Distribution Optimization/MultiSpeak team in improving and managing the MultiSpeak website to attract more subscribers from both vendors and electric utilities
- Monitor MultiSpeak web analytics and provide reports of growth and other activity
- Assist the Multispeak team in providing quality customer service to MultiSpeak members
- Engage with distribution co-ops and vendors through phone, web surveys and membership drives
- Improve the MultiSpeak online member/lead tracking system, “what’s new” section, multimedia
- Assist in compiling specific MultiSpeak use cases
- Research industry sites for relevant customer feedback, interoperability news/blogs and marketing information
- Engage with MultiSpeak team to brainstorm new and innovative ideas for product-service development, marketing and social media campaigns
Requirements and Qualifications
Marketing or Business degree program required
- Rising Junior/Senior College
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team player
- Experience with Facebook, youtube, twitter and other social media platforms
- Experience in multimedia and video editing