Square Root is looking for a part-time marketing intern with a genuine interest in startup culture, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong desire to learn. Our intern will tackle all things marketing, including the fun stuff like external events and social media. At the end of the internship, this person should have a good snapshot of the sales and marketing functions plus have a sense of the day to day life at a startup. Each day here presents its own challenges, so, we need a go-getter, willing to jump into any task.
Sound like you? If so lets chat!
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate degree program
- Interest in future career in sales, marketing, or advertising
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, maniacal attention to detail, and desire to produce the highest quality work
- Please apply with a cover letter.
- Relocation will not be covered for this position.
- This is for Summer 2018, but we're flexible on start date.
Our Radical Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We have fun, but we work hard. So, as we grow were not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but were also looking for people that share our values. This is the code we live by:
- Think big. Do bigger. Big ideas are meant to be pursued. We have a bias for action, iteration, and impact.
- Be Customer Inspired. Our customers toughest challenges inspire us to build innovative software. We delight them by deeply understanding their business and driving results.
- Partner. Were approachable, dependable, and collaborative. We go above and beyond to help our customers, our partners, and one another succeed.
- Thrive. We revere personal and professional growth. We recognize individuality, embrace authenticity, and celebrate each others success.
- Paid. This is an ongoing, part-time, paid internship.
- Flexibility. Our office has no set hours, unlimited time off, and no dress code. This means we can easily work with your class schedule.
- Grow with us. Our internships offer folks the ability to learn how a company works, make an impact, and grow with us.
- Training. Kick off your internship with an immersive onboarding program. Youll have a 1-on-1 with each department head including our CEO in your first few weeks.
- Good stuff. Oh and if youre not already sold - we have loads of free jazz like snacks, drinks, and lunches + bootcamp sessions to combat all the noshing.
Square Root is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Manage digital marketing programs, including PPC, display, and retargeting advertising
- Track and report monthly marketing activities across all programs
- Assist in the coordination of tradeshows and events
- Handle sales research and list development + CRM management and reporting
- Produce, edit, publish, and measure content for the Square Root blog, ads, and social channels
- Assist as needed with additional marketing programs and activities