We’re looking for an organized, efficient, and analytical Marketing Research intern to join our team this summer. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking, fast paced company. You will gain practical knowledge on market feasibility from the data to analyzing the competitive environment.
This internship will last 11 weeks during the summer of 2017, from May 29-August 11.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research areas around the country that could fit our demographic requirements.
- Input these areas into two separate software systems to pull data on the location.
- Consolidate all data collected into a reporting format.
- Present research to leadership team.
- Enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or community college.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet specific goals and metrics on a weekly basis.
- Detailed Oriented
- Comfortable with speaking to people over the phone.
- Availability to work at least 10 hours a week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with learning new software.
- You are a Marketing, Business, or Communications Major.
- You have proven leadership or volunteer experience in academics, extracurricular and or/civic organizations.
You work well in a fast pace environment and enjoy research