Are you looking for a chance to invest in your professional career? Do you enjoy talking with people? Are you a self-starter who likes to win?
R&R Insurance Services, Inc. is searching for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven student to fill a Summer Internship opportunity in our Waukesha office! This is a full-time opportunity working 37.5 hours per week.
- Sophomore or Junior college student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially on the phone
- Ability to compose attention grabbing written emails and marketing materials
- Aptitude for sales and the ability to persuade others to your point of view
- Energetic approach and is a self-starter on projects
- Working knowledge with marketing tools and social media strategies
- Ability to manage sales campaigns and follow-up in an organized and prompt fashion
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Possesses a mature and professional demeanor
- Sound knowledge of MS office suite products
Your major focus will be to generate leads through marketing initiatives and prospect cold calling. You will be given the necessary training to work within our agency management system (AMS360) and our CRM (MicroSoft Dynamics). You also have the opportunity to work with and learn from successful sales executives. You will gain hands-on experience participating in sales calls, learning sales strategies, developing an understanding of insurance terminology, utilizing sales and marketing tools and much more!
In addition to being a great resume builder and an hourly salary of $14.00 per hour; interns will enjoy the experience of working in a professional and friendly office environment, business casual attire, and the opportunity to shadow with and learn from our experienced team of insurance professionals!
Find out for yourself why R&R Insurance is a great place to work!
Join the Knowledge Broker Team today!