The right team is more than an advantage, it’s a game changer! Come work with a team of Mechanical Engineering professionals dedicated to excellence at Coffman Engineers’ Spokane office.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and quality oriented Mechanical Engineering Intern with an interest in HVAC consulting engineering for our summer internship program. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of post-secondary education in an accredited engineering program.
- Enrolled in BSME or BS Arch. Engineering with mechanical emphasis
- Completion of classes related to building mechanical systems
- ASHRAE student membership and involvement (preferred)
- Experience with Revit MEP (preferred)
- Experience with Energy Modeling Software (preferred)
- Previous work experience in building system design or construction (preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why You Want to Work Here
You could choose to work anywhere, so why work at Coffman Engineers? Because we are different – our culture sets us apart. Simply stated,we are a group of creative, high-performing people who like working together and believe that what we do makes a difference. Employees say that it feels like working with a group of friends in a small office while enjoying the benefits and perks of working for a large firm. Our culture isn’t the only thing that makes us different, but it drives everything we do.
Coffman offers comprehensive benefits, including a flexible PTO program and a fun office environment. Our downtown Spokane office is located near the historic Davenport Hotel and the city’s public transportation center, and within walking distance of Riverfront Park. Whether it is delivering the best possible service to our clients, or competing in an
office-wide ping-pong competition, we welcome the dedicated and the driven.
Coffman at a Glance:
- 38 years in business
- 460 employees in 10 offices located in 6 states and 1 territory
- Multi-discipline engineering services plus fire protection, corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
- MP 18 Mainline Investigation Team, Atigun Award Environment, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company, 2017#198 Top 500 Design Firms, EngineeringNews-Record, 2017
- Best Firms to Work For - Multi-Discipline, Zweig Group, 2017
- Finalist, Best Places to Work, Hawaii Business Magazine, 2017
- Zweig Group Hot Firm List, Zweig Group, 2017
You must apply online for this position. If you are unable to complete our online application process, or if you need assistance to do so, let us know so we can provide a reasonable accommodation.
As part of the application process, you will be asked to create a user profile that allows you to manage the application process, answer a few questions, attach your resume and other documents, and then submit. Please combine all files into one document to upload. We look forward to learning more about you! If you are accessing this from outside our website, go to http://www.coffman.com/home/careers/openings/spokane-openings-2/ and open the appropriate position posting.
If you are experiencing problems applying through our system, please try again
using a different browser or an updated version of your current browser. If
that doesn't work, please contact us directly.