BIT Systems, A CACI Company is currently seeking a multi-INT analyst/integrator to join our National Cyber Solutions Group. This Multi-INT Analyst/Integrator will provide mission support to high priority, conventional order-of-battle analytic efforts using MIST, a toolsuite rapidly gaining popularity as a premier analytical tool of choice used to support numerous Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD missions. This individual will contribute, from a MIST perspective, to analysis, training, integration, and multi-INT tradecraft and strategies, using MIST to bring a new perspective to more conventional analytics. In addition, this analyst/integrator will collaborate between the government customer and factory engineers, conveying ideas and providing feedback supporting rapid tool development and future functionality.
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
National and Cyber Solutions Group (NCS) is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyber security, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies -" in order to meet the intelligence community's most pressing mission needs.
The NCS Business Group spans five core mission areas, enabling us to specifically tailor services and solutions to meet our nation's most pressing national security objectives: Cyber Intelligence Solutions, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Development, Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Mission Application Development, and Geolocation Solutions.
Provides intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
* Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
* Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information.
* Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
* Provides guidance, case management, and supports operations.
* May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
* Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U.S. civilian intelligence community.
* Present assessments to intelligence community.
* Assists with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
* May be responsible for training and mentoring junior IAs.
* May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
* Normal demands associated with an office environment.
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 7-9 years of related military and/or government professional experience supporting an Intelligence Community (IC) mission.
* Knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and related analytical techniques
* The ability to incorporate independent research into customer requests for information (RFI).
* Previous multi-INT analytical experience
* Familiarity with database management
* An understanding of, and experience with NGA Source processes and strategies
* Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -" government, military and contractor
* Strong oral and written communications skills; ability to brief seniors
* Able to excel in a team environment, but also work independently
* Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
* Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* US Citizen
* Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances with a CI polygraph.
* Prior military
* Experience using the MIST Toolsuite for multi-INT analytics
* Prior experience performing SIGINT analytical work in support of DoD and/or Intelligence Community customers.
* TechELINT/OPELINT background
* Solid familiarity with SIGINT and collateral report repositories/classification policies/available datasets or databases.
* Open Source analytical experience
* Knowledgeable in a wide base of communications technologies and/or topics.
* Previous training experience, and the ability to collaborate with factory training efforts
* Ability to articulate customer requirements and potential tool enhancements to factory engineering/software development efforts